Performance air filter designed for the Harley Davidson Sportster.
The 65 mm diameter tubular stainless steel elbow is produced by a unique patented process that allows the use of thin walled lightweight (only 305 gr) construction.
The kit includes a well proven Sprint Filter (Water repellent) ‘Cone’ air filter, black finished tubular elbow manifold, crankcase breather pipes and required fittings.
In addition, the new filter is WATER REPELLENT! so you don't need the classic "sock" to protect in case of rain.
Back to back dyno tests have shown a 2,5 CV (XL 883) increase over the stock filter arrangement (tested using same bike, same dyno, same day, same operator).
Part for Harley Davidson Sportster XL 2004 up:
- XL 883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL 883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL 1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL 883N Sportster 883 Iron 2009 up
- XL 1200 ANV Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary 2007
- XL 883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL 1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2010
- XL 1200C ANV Sportster 1200 Custom 105th Anniversary 2008
- XL 1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL 1200V Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two 2012-2013
- XL 883R Sportster 883 Roadster 2005-2015
- XL 1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2009
- XL 1200X Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight 2010 up
- XL 1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2011 up
- XL 1200CX Sportster 1200 Roadster 2016 up
- XL 883L Sportster 883 Superlow 2011 up
- XL 1200T Sportster 1200 Superlow 2014 up
Quick and easy to mount, completely reversible.
Spare parts available.
Innovative material, Maintenance free
Sprint Filter is the only patented water repellent filter that will prevent liquid substances from passing through, allowing it to be used in bad weather conditions.
P08 WP filter is practically free maintenance.
Cleanable just by compressed air from the motor side out and re-insert it in the air box, no need to wash or oil treatments to retain dust.
If maintained in the correct way, will last for the entire life of the bike and will no longer be necessary to replace it.
For more tech info see enclosed file and this: http://www.sprintfilter.net/en/bike/whysfs