Our X-Pipe replaces your bike's original catalytic converter to increase power, reduce heat and weight.
By retaining your OEM mounting points our X-Pipe prevents premature failure of your header pipes, caused by the movement allowed by 'un-fixed' systems.
The X-Pipe are handcrafted and marked one by one.
Attention!: When you mount the X-pipe you’ll lose homologation.
Thanks to the new "original self learning system", no needs to add map or additional fuel unit.
- Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Street Cup
- Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Bonneville T100 2016 up
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 R & Standard
- Triumph Bobber
- Triumph Bobber Black
- Triumph Bobber TFC
- Triumph Speedmaster 2018 up
Attention! Not compatible with model:
- Triumph Street Scrambler (see H-Pipe code: 088306)
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 (see H-Pipe code: 088308)
- Triumph Thruxton TFC & RS (see XL-Pipe code 088311)
Fast and easy to assemble.
Ready for installation.
As Free Spirits tradition all the modifications are reversible.