Kit steering plates Black anodised designed to accommodate original Speed Triple U.S.D. fork 2005-10 on Triumph Classic.
Plates steering billet in a new alloy to ensure stiffness and yield strengths.
With steering stud, is mounted on OEM steering bearings, complete with support for OEM dashboard.
- Wheelbase as the original Triumph Speed Triple 1050 05-10
- Caster as the original Triumph Bonneville T100/Scrambler
- spacings in between tubes 214mm.
- fork diameter 52mm upper/ 55mm lower
Pay attention! Our yokes kits are developed to mount fork, wheel and front caliper of Speed Triple 1050.
Then it’s necessary to adapt and build spacers if you need to use a different fork or wheel from stock Speed Triple.
The wheel and brake disc spacers are not supplied with the kit.
- Triumph Bonneville 790-865cc
- Triumph Bonneville T100 790-865cc
- Triumph Thruxton 865cc
- Triumph Scrambler 865cc
Accept original riser (excluding single top clamp riser).
Also available Free Spirits fat bar risers 1-1/8" inch (28,5 mm) cod 302213.
To furthermore time saving and facilitate the work, as option:
- Our “Front dual disc hub” code 303900
- Our brake rotors code 303807 (Speed Triple 05-07 fork, brake discs must be 2.75mm offset - Speed Triple 08-10 fork, brake discs must be 1.5mm in offset)
Quick and easy to mount, completely reversible.
Spare parts available.