Why is it important to wear a badge?
Especially for the pride and glory of the bike that represent the brand, to identify specific features of an exact model. Plus, aesthetically, the emblem completes the look, giving a finishing touch on it and signifying that this is a classic motorcycle, not one that seems to be.
The emblems include numbers in their design that tells exactly what you are riding. Sometimes it doesn’t matter, but the devil is in details, as we know.
Thinking about a particularity for your bike, Free Spirits have prepared a nice set of badges to fit your modern Triumph parallel twins and indicate the model name and the engine displacement, rather than stock badge engine type approximation.
Badges can be installed simply over the stock ones and removed easily if necessary.
The Free Spirits Badge will give your motorcycle more style and can be a great gift for your friends and loved ones! It will also be an excellent gift for your bike.
Take a look at this list of Free Spirits badges:
- Triumph Street Twin: More info here
- Triumph Street Cup: More info here
- Triumph Bonneville T100: More info here
- Triumph Bonneville T120: More info here
- Triumph Thruxton 1200: More info here
- Triumph Bobber: More info here
- Triumph Speedmaster 1200: More info here
- Triumph Street Scrambler: More info here